Weekend Fair: Club Creativo
Make your weekend plans and go this November 18 and 19 to the Club Creativo Fair in Barrio Escalante.
This Saturday, November 18 and Sunday, November 19, from 11 am to 7 pm, the Club Creativo fair will be held at Casa Luarma, Barrio Escalante. Admission is completely free.
What Can You Expect?
This is a space for different Costa Rican small businesses to make themselves known to the public.
Here are the activities not to be missed:
- the workshop “Customize your Funko”, in which you can create your own personalized Funko. You must reserve the space with 5 thousand colones and the final cost is 20 thousand colones (Saturday 18 and Sunday 19).
- the workshop “Christmas boots”, where you can decorate and personalize your Christmas boots with your family or friends (Sunday 19).
- toothgems, if you like a bright smile, you may find interesting toothgems, shiny stones that are placed on the teeth in a hygienic way (Sunday 19).
- tarot reading, if you are interested in the esoteric and spiritual world, a good tarot reading does not sound bad (Sunday 19).
- permanent bracelets, nice bracelets that you can match with your friends or your partner (Sunday 19)
In addition, for the purchase of 10 thousand colones at the small businesses fair, you have the possibility to participate in the workshop for free and enjoy a hot chocolate and paint with your friends.
What is Club Creativo?
Club Creativo is a group that emerges as an alternative to online shopping. The club brings together the best quality small businesses in the country so that consumers can access the products in a personal way and ensure a good purchase.
Thus, every month, a new edition of the small businesses fair is held, where visitors can customize their accessories and purchase them in the same space where they have fun.
Don’t miss this unique fair!
Previous article Gaza / Israel: Some Notes On Bolivia's Announcement Of Severing Diplomatic Relations With Israel And The Recall Of Ambassadors For Consultations By Chile, Colombia And Honduras.